Large GPS Collars
Available from 160 grams up
- Big Horn Sheep
- Dall’s Sheep
- Mountain Goats
- White-tailed Deer,
- Arabian Sand Gazelle
- Arabian Oryx
- Starting at 160 grams
- Data transmitted by satellite to your computer and phone
- User replaceable battery packs (except carnivore collars)
- User replaceable drop-off mechanism
- Collars adjustable both sides (ungulates only)
- Appropriate shape, bottom, top and sides
- Multiple battery configurations available
- Solar option
- Data transmission notifications by email
- High Performance GPS antenna
- Secondary transmission by long-range radio
- Mortality event recorded and transmitted
- Record & transmit remote sensor data
- Transmit data from non-Iridium enabled GPS devices
- Memory holds 4,000,000 lines of data
- Temperature range of operation -40 + 60 C.
- Rechargeable option
- Programmable VHF transmitter
Your Satisfaction is Our Priority
- By satellite transmission to our web-based backend
- Emailed directly to your inbox
- By UHF long range radio
How long will the battery last? How much GPS data can you get from the device? How much does it cost and when can you have it? Is this what you want to know?
Our products are built specifically for the species in question and built to meet your research needs. Therefore, to answer your questions, we will begin by asking you a few questions. Please contact us through our inquiry form at the button below, send a What’s App message from the widget in the lower left corner or call. The questions are:
- What is the maximum allowable device weight for the species in question?
- Where will the products be used? We want to look at the habitat because that informs our answers.
- What do you think the mean temperature will be over the course of the study?
- What GPS performance do you expect, in terms of number of GPS positions per day?
- How often do you want the product to transmit that information to you?
- Do you want the VHF feature and, if so, what are your expectations for the number of hours of VHF transmission per day and over what period of time?
- Do you want the drop off mechanism?
- When do you need the equipment?
That’s all there is to it, it’s not rocket science, we do this every day. Our answers will lean toward the conservative, we are going to work with you to build realistic performance expectations given the answers to your questions. That’s our policy and that is how we have built a base of satisfied and repeat customers. What we will not do is to tell you we offer the “Best” or that we are the “Leader in this technology.” We consider that to be marketing fluff and we don’t operate that way.
We are here to help
- Support any day – 365 days a year.
- 12 – month warranty backs you up